- 19 April 2019Sturdy tyres guarantee safety Just imagine it. You're on a construction site, working at a height of 10 metres with a mobile elevating work platform. When driving, you drive over a rock or some other...
- Did you know that is it best to check your lift truck forks for wear every year? A lot of lift truck drivers forget to perform this inspection. That's a shame, as working with worn or cracks forks is dangerous.
- Selecting the correct fork helps to prevent damage to your goods, lift truck and infrastructure. How exactly do you choose the right fork? Below we will guide you through the 5 major questions you should ask yourself.
- When you or your employees start working with a mobile elevating work platform, fall protection is vital.
- Taking an appropriate training course and wearing the correct fall protection equipment, are definitely two necessary measures. But do you also take into account the weather conditions before you go...
- Cold, warm, cold ... Did you ever consider that the temperature has an influence on the functioning of a lift truck? No? Don't panic: below you can find a short overview of common situations during the winter and summer months.