- 28 November 2018
Too much snow in your car parks, work area, aisles … Not looking forward to spending several hours sprinkling salt again?
- 04 July 2018A wide variety of tyres can be found on the market. This makes it hard to select the correct tyre. The choice for the right tyre is influenced by where and how you use the machine. It is very important to think in advance about what surface the machine is used on. Furthermore, also the maximum permitted speed and ambient temperature affect your search for the correct tyre.
- 04 June 2018When you purchase a new battery charger, it is very important to take certain things into account before plugging it into the socket. If an incorrect action is performed, your new battery charger could fail. What exactly do you need to pay attention to? Let's give you a summary.
- 04 June 2018When working with batteries, it’s not unusual to experience a reduction in battery life. Over 50% of all battery issues are not related to the battery itself but rather to the inefficient charging methods or an incompatibility between the charger and batteries, you can read more about this in the blog post How do I correctly charge traction batteries?
- 29 May 2018Does your construction site cause you concerns due to its bad accessibility? Are you at a loss what to do because your heavy equipment keeps sinking in the soft subsoil that should actually be protected? These problems are now a thing of the past thanks to the ground support and stabiliser plates.
- 18 April 2018Tjakke Stevens is the product specialist for the consumables range. He started working in our warehouse where he got to know TVH and all of the products. This detailed product knowledge allows him to excel at his current job: product specialist and buyer.