- 14 March 2019Safety becomes increasingly important in this fast-growing business world. While companies expand and workers need to work more and faster to get the same job done, safety measures are sometimes neglected. Thousands of forklift-related accidents are reported every year. A camera system for your machine helps to improve your safety in the workplace.
- 08 March 2019Loose chippings, temperature fluctuations, storm ... All kinds of circumstances where there's a chance that a window of your machine will be damaged. Is the damage limited to a small chip, then your windscreen can still be saved. However, if the damage is more severe, it is quite possible that you will have to replace your window completely. But how do you go about this exactly? Simple, just follow our step-by-step plan!
- 07 March 2019During winter, not only the windows of your car risk freezing; your machine can of course also suffer from frosted windows. Prevention is always better than cure: prevent your windscreen from freezing by always storing your machine indoors at night. If this isn't an option, then cover the window(s) with an insulating blanket or cover. If this isn't an option either, or your windows still became frosted due to the penetrating cold, then observe these five tips to defrost them in no time.
- 05 March 2019Damage to your windows, or even worse, a broken window? An inconvenience that can sometimes have expensive consequences. You use your car more often on public roads than your machine, as a result of which your car is more likely to become damaged. Yet, it isn't uncommon for the windscreen of your telehandler or excavator to be damaged, and this potentially could have been prevented by means of below tips.
- 28 November 2018Too much snow in your car parks, work area, aisles … Not looking forward to spending several hours sprinkling salt again? But are you aware that there are other solutions than using your own hands?...
- 04 July 2018A wide variety of tyres can be found on the market. This makes it hard to select the correct tyre. The choice for the right tyre is influenced by where and how you use the machine. It is very important to think in advance about what surface the machine is used on. Furthermore, also the maximum permitted speed and ambient temperature affect your search for the correct tyre.
- 04 June 2018When working with batteries, it’s not unusual to experience a reduction in battery life. Over 50% of all battery issues are not related to the battery itself but rather to the inefficient charging methods or an incompatibility between the charger and batteries, you can read more about this in the blog post How do I correctly charge traction batteries?
- 04 June 2018When you purchase a new battery charger, it is very important to take certain things into account before plugging it into the socket. If an incorrect action is performed, your new battery charger could fail. What exactly do you need to pay attention to? Let's give you a summary.
Difficult to access terrain? We can offer you the solution: ground protection mats and outrigger pads!29 May 2018Does your construction site cause you concerns due to its bad accessibility? Are you at a loss what to do because your heavy equipment keeps sinking in the soft subsoil that should actually be protected? These problems are now a thing of the past thanks to the ground support and stabiliser plates.
- 18 April 2018Tjakke Stevens is the product specialist for the consumables range. He started working in our warehouse where he got to know TVH and all of the products. This detailed product knowledge allows him to excel at his current job: product specialist and buyer.