- 30 May 2018Even today, in 2018, accidents with telehandlers are still a frequent occurrence. Statistics show that the main cause, accounting for 20% of the accidents, is due to the loss of control over a machine, vehicle, object or animal. That is why maintaining control over the telehandler is of great importance for the safety of yourself and your environment.
- 29 May 2018Does your construction site cause you concerns due to its bad accessibility? Are you at a loss what to do because your heavy equipment keeps sinking in the soft subsoil that should actually be protected? These problems are now a thing of the past thanks to the ground support and stabiliser plates.
- 18 April 2018Tjakke Stevens is the product specialist for the consumables range. He started working in our warehouse where he got to know TVH and all of the products. This detailed product knowledge allows him to excel at his current job: product specialist and buyer.
- Did you know that is it best to check your lift truck forks for wear every year? A lot of lift truck drivers forget to perform this inspection. That's a shame, as working with worn or cracks forks is dangerous.
- Cold, warm, cold ... Did you ever consider that the temperature has an influence on the functioning of a lift truck? No? Don't panic: below you can find a short overview of common situations during the winter and summer months.
- Have you ever heard of a telehandler? This is a machine that can reach places other lifting equipment can't. The machine is equipped with a telescopic boom, designed to lift and move heavy loads. Do you often need to lift heavy loads? Or do you need a versatile machine? Then definitely keep reading to find out what the telehandler has to offer you.
Taking an appropriate training course and wearing the correct fall protection equipment, are definitely two necessary measures.