- 08 March 2019Loose chippings, temperature fluctuations, storm ... All kinds of circumstances where there's a chance that a window of your machine will be damaged. Is the damage limited to a small chip, then your windscreen can still be saved. However, if the damage is more severe, it is quite possible that you will have to replace your window completely. But how do you go about this exactly? Simple, just follow our step-by-step plan!
- 07 March 2019During winter, not only the windows of your car risk freezing; your machine can of course also suffer from frosted windows. Prevention is always better than cure: prevent your windscreen from freezing by always storing your machine indoors at night. If this isn't an option, then cover the window(s) with an insulating blanket or cover. If this isn't an option either, or your windows still became frosted due to the penetrating cold, then observe these five tips to defrost them in no time.
- 05 March 2019Damage to your windows, or even worse, a broken window? An inconvenience that can sometimes have expensive consequences. You use your car more often on public roads than your machine, as a result of which your car is more likely to become damaged. Yet, it isn't uncommon for the windscreen of your telehandler or excavator to be damaged, and this potentially could have been prevented by means of below tips.
- 28 November 2018Too much snow in your car parks, work area, aisles … Not looking forward to spending several hours sprinkling salt again? But are you aware that there are other solutions than using your own hands?...
- 21 August 2018Preventing your pallet truck from failing? Discover the points you can pay attention to in order to use your pallet truck longer and be able to repair it yourself. And this in an efficient and budget-friendly manner, as a result of which you prolong the lifespan of your pallet truck and your bank account.
- 16 July 2018Just think about warehouses, ports ... Every day or multiple times a week, heavy shipments arrive that must be weighed for inspection. Boxes and drums are first dragged from boats or lorries to a pair of scales, after which they leave for their destination. A tough job that often leads to backache. Wouldn't it be better if moving and weighing the goods could be done in one single action?
- 10 July 2018The telehandler. Ideal to lift goods. It picks up a load on its forks and can consequently lift or move the load. Thanks to its telescopic boom, it can reach places other lifting equipment can't. Furthermore, it can be used on rough terrain, which is again not the case for all machines.
- 04 July 2018A wide variety of tyres can be found on the market. This makes it hard to select the correct tyre. The choice for the right tyre is influenced by where and how you use the machine. It is very important to think in advance about what surface the machine is used on. Furthermore, also the maximum permitted speed and ambient temperature affect your search for the correct tyre.
- 04 July 2018Time is money … Everyone has heard this saying, but working hastily can lead to unpleasant and dangerous situations.