- 16 July 2018Just think about warehouses, ports ... Every day or multiple times a week, heavy shipments arrive that must be weighed for inspection. Boxes and drums are first dragged from boats or lorries to a pair of scales, after which they leave for their destination. A tough job that often leads to backache. Wouldn't it be better if moving and weighing the goods could be done in one single action?
- 10 July 2018The telehandler. Ideal to lift goods. It picks up a load on its forks and can consequently lift or move the load. Thanks to its telescopic boom, it can reach places other lifting equipment can't. Furthermore, it can be used on rough terrain, which is again not the case for all machines.
- 04 July 2018Time is money … Everyone has heard this saying, but working hastily can lead to unpleasant and dangerous situations.
- 04 July 2018A wide variety of tyres can be found on the market. This makes it hard to select the correct tyre. The choice for the right tyre is influenced by where and how you use the machine. It is very important to think in advance about what surface the machine is used on. Furthermore, also the maximum permitted speed and ambient temperature affect your search for the correct tyre.
- 04 June 2018When you purchase a new battery charger, it is very important to take certain things into account before plugging it into the socket. If an incorrect action is performed, your new battery charger could fail. What exactly do you need to pay attention to? Let's give you a summary.
- 04 June 2018When working with batteries, it’s not unusual to experience a reduction in battery life. Over 50% of all battery issues are not related to the battery itself but rather to the inefficient charging methods or an incompatibility between the charger and batteries, you can read more about this in the blog post How do I correctly charge traction batteries?
- 01 June 2018Do you use cranes and all-terrain machinery? Then chances are big a telehandler will offer you plenty of advantages. Discover why it makes sense to use a telehandler.
- 31 May 2018Your first thought is probably: ‘when they are worn, of course’ But when are the wheels actually worn and when do they need replacing? If you recognise one of the below situation, then don't hesitate any longer to replace the wheels of your pallet truck. This way, you also avoid damage to your pallet truck later on.
- 30 May 2018Even today, in 2018, accidents with telehandlers are still a frequent occurrence. Statistics show that the main cause, accounting for 20% of the accidents, is due to the loss of control over a machine, vehicle, object or animal. That is why maintaining control over the telehandler is of great importance for the safety of yourself and your environment.
Difficult to access terrain? We can offer you the solution: ground protection mats and outrigger pads!29 May 2018Does your construction site cause you concerns due to its bad accessibility? Are you at a loss what to do because your heavy equipment keeps sinking in the soft subsoil that should actually be protected? These problems are now a thing of the past thanks to the ground support and stabiliser plates.
- 18 April 2018Tjakke Stevens is the product specialist for the consumables range. He started working in our warehouse where he got to know TVH and all of the products. This detailed product knowledge allows him to excel at his current job: product specialist and buyer.