- 27 May 2019There are many ways to comply with the strict requirements regarding hygiene and safety at work. The solution appears to be obvious: use stainless steel transport equipment like pallet trucks (with...
- 19 April 2019Sturdy tyres guarantee safety Just imagine it. You're on a construction site, working at a height of 10 metres with a mobile elevating work platform. When driving, you drive over a rock or some other...
- 14 March 2019Safety becomes increasingly important in this fast-growing business world. While companies expand and workers need to work more and faster to get the same job done, safety measures are sometimes neglected. Thousands of forklift-related accidents are reported every year. A camera system for your machine helps to improve your safety in the workplace.
- 12 March 2019Just like a desk, the cab of a machine must offer all working comfort to make work as pleasant as possible for the employee. Interior decorating of offices isn't really our speciality, but optimally equipping your cabin is. Observe the below 5 tips and create an optimal working comfort inside your cab.
- 08 March 2019Loose chippings, temperature fluctuations, storm ... All kinds of circumstances where there's a chance that a window of your machine will be damaged. Is the damage limited to a small chip, then your windscreen can still be saved. However, if the damage is more severe, it is quite possible that you will have to replace your window completely. But how do you go about this exactly? Simple, just follow our step-by-step plan!
- 07 March 2019During winter, not only the windows of your car risk freezing; your machine can of course also suffer from frosted windows. Prevention is always better than cure: prevent your windscreen from freezing by always storing your machine indoors at night. If this isn't an option, then cover the window(s) with an insulating blanket or cover. If this isn't an option either, or your windows still became frosted due to the penetrating cold, then observe these five tips to defrost them in no time.
- 05 March 2019Damage to your windows, or even worse, a broken window? An inconvenience that can sometimes have expensive consequences. You use your car more often on public roads than your machine, as a result of which your car is more likely to become damaged. Yet, it isn't uncommon for the windscreen of your telehandler or excavator to be damaged, and this potentially could have been prevented by means of below tips.
- 28 November 2018Too much snow in your car parks, work area, aisles … Not looking forward to spending several hours sprinkling salt again? But are you aware that there are other solutions than using your own hands?...
- 21 August 2018Preventing your pallet truck from failing? Discover the points you can pay attention to in order to use your pallet truck longer and be able to repair it yourself. And this in an efficient and budget-friendly manner, as a result of which you prolong the lifespan of your pallet truck and your bank account.