Tyres for forklifts
Product Range Tyres for forklifts
For forklift trucks, we divide our product range into the following 3 main categories:
- Solid tyres
- Pneumatic tyres
- Press-on tyres
In the category solid tyres, we offer 3 quality levels:
- Basic tyres
- 2 layers
- super elastic
- ideal for daily medium-duty use
- Standard tyres
- a 3rd layer to counteract heat build-up
- Premium tyres
- 3 layers
- perfect for heavy-duty use
- support heavy charges
The makes Armour and Advance account for our pneumatic tyres. You can choose between different levels here as well, in function of the duties your forklift trucks are charged with.
- Industrial pneumatic tyres
- Premium industrial pneumatic tyres
- The sidewall-version is equipped with a reinforced ring, providing excellent protection against punctures and lateral damage.
- The endurance-version has a superior rubber quality. This way, your tyres enjoy an extended service life with a minimum of downtime, despite the heavy loads.
For indoor use, we highly recommend our non-marking tyres. These so-called ‘white tyres’ keep the materials together in such way that the floor won’t show black marks after long-term use. This non-marking option is possible for both basic and premium solid tyres, as well as for press-on tyres.
Quality Tyres for forklifts
As usual, we guarantee you an excellent price/quality ratio: the prices are market-sensitive and all our TotalSource® tyres widely meet the international ETRO-standards
- We always have more than 10 000 tyres in stock for various applications. As such, you can expect a short lead time.
- Pre-fitting the tyres on rims is possible.
- Ask for your free copy of our Tyres, rims & accessories catalogue.
- All tyres can be found online in MyTotalSource. You can base your search on your machine details to look up the correct tyre in MyPartsFinder. Use MyProductSearch if you want to search through various tyres matching your (technical) preferences.
- If you have any further questions, feel free to contact your sales advisor at TVH.