Skid steer loaders are some of the most versatile pieces of construction equipment in action today. They’re capable of performing a range of labour-intensive tasks in challenging conditions and on rough terrains. The tyres of a skid steer loader play a valuable role in maximising productivity and ensuring safety. They need to be strong to withstand rough and jagged ground debris like nails, sharp rocks and broken pieces of metal.
Without good tyres on your skid steer loader, you are more vulnerable to punctures, unanticipated downtime and lost productivity. So why take the risk? Fit your skid steer loader with high-quality tyres from TVH. Our range includes everything you need to keep your skid steer loader operational. And it’s all available at a competitive price, with guaranteed fast delivery.
WE SUPPLY SKID STEER LOADER TYRES FOR ALL MAJOR BRANDS
We offer skid steer loader tyres for the following brands:
WE GIVE YOU ACCESS TO THE BEST-QUALITY SKID STEER LOADER TYRES
In recent years, the demand for high-quality tyres for skid steer loaders has increased. At TVH, we meet this demand with a range of skid steer tyres, including both solid and pneumatic tyres.
- Solid tyres are not filled with air. They’re made from high-quality rubber and offer superior damage resistance. This is ideal for skid steer loaders; solid tyres provide the strength needed to roll over rebar scraps, sharp rocks and other construction debris. They offer a longer wear life than pneumatic tyres, with the added bonus that you never have to deal with flat tyres. This means less downtime and fewer repair costs. Solid tyres are commonly used on skid steer loaders working on construction and demolition sites, in landscaping, in waste management and on hard and rough surfaces.
- Pneumatic tyres are filled with air. These are the industry-standard tyres for skid steer loaders. One advantage of pneumatic tyres is their excellent shock absorption, which creates a more comfortable ride for the machine operator. However, pneumatic tyres on skid steer loaders tend to wear out quickly. They’re also more prone to punctures and general wear and tear than solid tyres. This means you’ll need to replace or repair them more frequently.
To demonstrate our extensive range of skid steer loader tyres, we offer catalogues, brochures and a webshop. In this online shop, MyTotalSource, you can inquire, order and look up spare parts and accessories for skid steer loaders. Thanks to the search engines MyPartsFinder and MyProductSearch, you are able to look up the correct references for the parts you need, using the technical specifications of the part or by using the equipment brand and type.
For every reference you immediately see the price, lead time, availability, pictures and technical features. You get your order or offer in just a few clicks. We even have a mobile application and a scan option available. Not a customer yet? Then please apply here for an account on MyTotalSource.
WE ARE YOUR PREFERRED SUPPLIER FOR SKID STEER LOADER TYRES
- From a mini-excavator to a forklift, from the smallest nut to the complete chassis: you will find it all at TVH. We are your preferred supplier of skid steer loader tyres.
- Our technically skilled employees are trained to understand the unique requirements of each brand and model of your skid steer loader to provide professional service for all your technical questions.
- We offer customer support in 37 languages to restrict language barriers to an absolute minimum.
- We offer same-day shipment, next-day delivery to all our customers.
- Easily search for skid steer loader tyres online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to find what you need, when you need it. Our online platform MyTotalSource gives you real-time pricing and availability and ensures your part is in stock when you order for the fastest possible delivery.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?