Semi-electric pallet truck with weighing scales
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THIS SEMI-ELECTRIC PALLET TRUCK?
This semi-electric mobile weighing system enables simultaneous transporting, lifting and weighing. In addition to all features of a standard pallet truck, you require less effort to move the pallet truck with weighing scales as it is electrically driven. No more driving back and forth to a fixed floor scale with every pallet or container: mobile weighing is a highly efficient way to improve your logistics and production processes.
MANY ADVANTAGES OF THIS SEMI-ELECTRIC PALLET TRUCK WITH WEIGHING SCALES
- European quality
- Optional Bluetooth integration for smartphone
- Dual-colour, 22 mm LCD display with backlight
- Rechargeable battery
- Accuracy: maximum 0.1% of lifted load
DISCOVER THE FREE WEIGHTSAPP
Read data from your mobile weighing system on your smartphone or tablet
Is it difficult to see the indicator on your mobile weighing system? Maybe it’s too far away. Perhaps there’s something in the way of the display. But there’s no doubt it would be more convenient to have the readings on your smartphone or tablet. Especially if these readings appeared in large, clear numbers you could read in a glance. And that’s exactly what you get with the WeightsApp.
This clever app even stores the gross weights you’ve been busy measuring, along with tare weights, product codes, and the date, time and ID of the weighing device or operator. As the data is saved, you’re free to review it whenever you’re ready. Or to let someone else do it instead: send the readings through to any email address with a few clicks. As the data is saved in a CSV file, it’s easy to import into a spreadsheet program like Excel.
Benefits of the WeightsApp:
Make weighing quicker, simpler and incredibly more efficient:
- Enter operator and device ID codes to keep track of who did what with which device.
- Tare weights are easy to enter, either automatically or manually.
- Use the WeightsApp to zero your weighing system.
- Dates and times are automatically generated – there’s no need for you to do anything.
- The integrated barcode scanner on your Android or IOS device allows you to scan product ID codes in the blink of an eye.
Incredible value to your business – 100% free of charge
The WeightsApp is a must-have tool for reading weights and efficiently saving the results with date, time, and tare values. And it’s free. Absolutely 100% free. Download it today!
Available for Android and IOS
The RAVAS WeightsApp is a free app for smartphones and tablets. Download it for Android and IOS from Google Play and the App Store.
- Automatic and manual zero correction
- Gross/net weighing
- Standard indicator 3200
- Automatic and manual tare entry
- Totalling with sequence number
- Code entry (5-digits)
- RS232 port for connection with printer
- Bluetooth 4.0 for RAVAS WeightsApp
- Internal clock for date and time
- Error messages on display
- Protection class IP65 ensures water resistance
OVERVIEW OF ALL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THIS SEMI-ELECTRIC PALLET TRUCK
- Weighing capacity: 1500 kg
- Graduation multi-range: 0.5 kg up to 500 kg, 1 kg from 500 up to max 1500 kg
- Max height of the pallet truck: 1240 mm
- Max lifting height: 200 mm
- Min lifting height: 90 mm
- Width across the forks: 560 mm
- Length of the forks: 1150 mm
- Power supply: via truck battery
- Battery: 24V / 30 Ah Pb battery incl charger
- Drive motor: 0,65 kW
- Material of the fork wheels: tandem/polyurethane
- Material of the steering wheel: polyurethane
- Material of the pump: galvanised steel
- Model: ELP15W
- REF: 165TA7896
Possible options on request
- Indicator 5200 with piece counting functionality
- Legal-for-trade version
- Thermal or matrix 12V printer
- RDC, RAVAS Data Collector Software
- Reference scale (for more accurate piece counting)
Want to order any of these options? Please contact us for more information or to inquire about a price.