Semi- or 100 % stainless steel pallet trucks
PALLET TRUCKS THAT MEET ALL HYGIENE REQUIREMENTS
Galvanised and stainless steel pallet trucks are specifically designed for the food or pharmaceutical industry, or for use in cold and wet conditions. For that reason, they meet all the requirements with regard to hygiene. The stainless steel material ensures that the pallet trucks are resistant to moisture, cleaning agents and other chemicals.
Opt for a stainless steel pallet truck to meet all hygiene and health regulations.
- Industrial kitchens
- Food processing/distribution companies
- Humid and/or cold working conditions
- Chemical plants
- Corrosion-resistant, making it the ideal product for food contact
- Resistant to powerful detergents
- Easy to maintain a high standard of hygiene
- Resistant to the wide range of temperatures frequently encountered in food production
- European quality
SEMI-STAINLESS STEEL OR 100 % STAINLESS STEEL? THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
Both pallet trucks have a simple and reliable hydraulic system with built-in automatic neutral position valve and are equipped with sturdy, rounded forks and a sturdy tiller arm.
The difference? Semi-stainless steel pallet trucks have a frame, drawbar, axle bolts and pins made of stainless steel, while the individual parts are hot-dip galvanised.
CONSTRUCTION OF THE STAINLESS STEEL PALLET TRUCKS
Pump made of galvanised steel
The pump and polished pistons are resistant to rust, scratches and impacts and the pump is double sealed, which prolongs the lifespan of the seals.
The ergonomically correct shape of the steering handle makes transporting goods comfortable.
Nylon steering wheels - tandem
Nylon wheels are often lightweight and have a high impact resistance. They are resistant to water and chemical cleaning agents.
‘Tandem’ means that both forks are equipped with two fork wheels. This is better for transporting goods on uneven floors. Your load will be divided over both wheels, resulting in a reduced rate of wear of the wheels.
SECURE ANTI-SLIP COATING ON YOUR PALLET TRUCKS OR FORKS
- To handle slippery loads like metal cages or plastic boxes
- To protect loads against damages and scratches due to contact with bare forks
- Increased safety at work: no risk because of slipping load
- Slip resistance in dry and even in wet conditions
- Noise reduction, especially when transporting metal parts in residential areas/at night
- Protection of transported goods against damages or scratches, e.g. transports without pallets
- (protection in the fork back and heel area)
- Abrasion and cut resistance for optimum use and long lifespan
- High flexibility, available and retrofittable for many different dimensions and applications
- Short delivery times
- Coating thickness approx 5 mm
- Shore hardness: 92 shore A
- Abrasion resistance: 140 mg according to ASTM D 1044
- Tensile strength: 21 N/mm²
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 80 °C
- Coating of fork blade and/or fork back
- Permanently fixed to the fork
- Protection plate at the fork tip
- Less damage to the transported goods
Interested? Please contact us.
email@example.com +32 56 43 42 11
LOOKING FOR OTHER MODELS?
- Stainless steel scissor pallet trucks
- Stainless steel pallet trucks with weighing scales
- Stainless steel pallet truck for fish totes
Read more about how you can meet hygiene and health standards during your work activities.