Trolleys and rollers
Trolleys, transport rollers and hand trucks allow you to move small quantities of goods in a safe and fast way. By using trolleys or rollers, you can transport light or heavy loads without the risk of sustaining back injuries. Furthermore, we offer:
- Many stock items to ensure fast delivery.
- Customer support in 57 languages.
- A dedicated technical support team that will provide you the best possible service imaginable.
Create a free account for our online shop. You will get access to a vast range of trolleys and rollers. Already have an account? Log in now!
Discover our range of trolleys and rollers
Each trolley of this extensive range is equipped with safety handles, a stable welded construction and high-quality wheels. The range provides steel or galvanised steel versions, with pneumatic or solid tyres. Pneumatic tyres are filled with air or foam up to a desired pressure level in order to achieve the appropriate load and deflection characteristics. Solid tyres and non-marking tyres aren’t filled with air, so you don’t have to worry about punctures or blowouts. Don’t want black markings on your floor? Then opt for non-marking tyres. You can choose the right kind of tyres according to the tasks or surface
- The strong construction makes the trolleys a reliable means of transport
- Pneumatic, solid or non-marking tyres, the choice is yours
- Possibility to choose an aluminium model, ideal for use in humid environments
- Non-marking tyres leave no markings and can never be punctured
No lift available? To smoothly transport your goods up the stairs, you need suitable equipment. Our range of stair-climbing trolleys consists of three models. You can choose for a trolley equipped with a three-wheeled construction, five-wheeled construction or skids. There’s a stairclimbing trolley available for every need.
- Makes easy transport on stairs possible
- Ideal when there is no elevator
- Multiple options in our range
All TotalSource® foldable trolleys are made of sturdy aluminium. These fully foldable trolleys are compact and lightweight, allowing for easy storage, yet suitable for large and heavy loads that can range from 70 up to 250 kg. Want to purchase a larger quantity? We have 2 types of foldable trolleys you can buy per set of 10 units. Stands are also available, should you want to display them in your showroom
- Strong aluminium construction, yet lightweight to transport
- Little storage space needed
- Can be bought in a set of 10, including a stand
Need to place a lot of chairs for a conference or event? That means these have to be removed from storage as well. Make things easier for yourself and complete this task faster with our range of chair trolleys. In addition to our steel models, aluminium models are also available. Moving chairs has never been this easy!
- The best manual way to transport your chairs
- Move several chairs at the same time without heavy physical effort
Transporting or storing drums efficiently requires suitable equipment to finish this job. Some drum trolleys in our Variofit range even allow you to empty drums mechanically without physical efforts. These trolleys can handle drums with a maximum weight of 250 kg. Thanks to their steel frame, they are very strong and reliable to use.
- An easy way to move drums up to 250 kg (200 l)
- Strong steel construction
- Pneumatic or solid tyres, the choice is up to you
Gas bottle trolleys
Each trolley of this extensive range is equipped with safety handles, a stable welded construction and high-quality wheels. The range provides steel or galvanised steel versions, with pneumatic or solid tyres. Pneumatic tyres are filled with air or foam up to a desired pressure level in order to achieve the appropriate load and deflection characteristics. Solid tyres aren’t filled with air so you don’t have to worry about punctures or blowouts. You can choose the right kind of tyres according to the tasks or surface.
- Ideal tool to transport gas bottles
- Used in medical environments
- Ensures a safe movement without much physical effort
- Multiple models available to meet your needs
Opt for an efficient and user-friendly way of transporting your tyres and wheel sets. The handles are positioned in such a way that every person can handle the trolley in an ergonomic way
- Makes transporting tyres a lot easier
- The physical effort is smaller, making the day-to-day job more efficient
- European quality
Water bottle trolleys
Water bottle trolleys can transport up to seven bottles at once. A fast and efficient delivery is guaranteed. You can choose between a load capacity of 225 or 300 kg. Both trolleys are made of aluminium and are equipped with pneumatic tyres, to prevent water bottles from falling when driving on uneven surfaces.
- Win time by transporting several water bottles at once
- No problems during transport thanks to the pneumatic (air-filled) tyres providing optimum shock absorption
This dual-use hand trolley is similar to a standard hand trolley with pneumatic tyres but contains two additional smaller solid tyres. Thanks to these extra wheels, the trolley can be used as a cart, allowing you to transport bulky loads.
- For different types of loads, so you don’t need multiple trolleys
- Can be converted into a horizontal trolley which gives you the opportunity to transport large loads as well
Want to move boxes or furniture in a simple way? Then opt for this user-friendly solution. The transport rollers consist of a platform and four castors. They require little storage space and make the daily routine of placing goods at their correct location less heavy.
- No more dragging with heavy boxes or other loads
- Reduces back problems
- Different models possible to meet your needs
Machine moving skates
These machine skates are available in different loading capacities and make moving heavy equipment an easy job. When the machine is lifted, the machine moving skates are positioned underneath, allowing for a much more efficient and safe transport.
- For easy transport of heavy equipment
- A lot of combinations possible
- Higher capacities possible by combining multiple skates
Platform trolleys, also known as flatbed trolleys, help you to easily transport heavy or large furniture, even on your own. This trolley is also a handy tool for transporting goods through narrow aisles.
- Suitable means of transport for moving heavy loads when there is not much space
- Many models are available so that the right model can be used for your activities
Platform trolleys with sidewalls
A variant of our standard trolley is this version with sidewalls. This European quality trolley offers you the possibility to securely transport unpacked or unstable goods. Losing goods along the way is no longer an issue.
- Suitable means of transport for moving heavy loads when there is not much space
- No loss of goods during transport
- Different models in the range to meet your demand
Are you a plasterer or a carpenter? Then this trolley is indispensable in your warehouse or stock. With this type of trolley, moving plasterboards or sheets of wood is a lot easier. Back problems? They’re a thing of the past. Choose this ergonomic solution to make your work less heavy.
- Suitable for moving doors or other large panels
- The wide support ensures a stable movement
In many industries, shelf trolleys are an essential means of transport. They ensure that you can move multiple goods in an orderly manner through the use of shelves. The range provides trolleys with 1,2,3 or 4 levels, some of which are even adjustable in height. You’ll also find stainless steel versions, better known as food or serving trolleys, as used in restaurants, hotels and other catering or pharmaceutical businesses
- Possibility to transport more goods at the same time thanks to the different loading platforms
- Goods can be transported in a stable way as you do not have to stack
Have a look at our catalogue
Discover our full product range of material handling equipment in our catalogue. It's divided into different chapters, based on the type of product you need. Almost each chapter contains a guide to help you choose the right product based on technical specifications, conditions of use or easy questions and answers.
Have a look in our material handling equipment catalogue.
Why you should choose us as your trolley and roller supplier
With our comprehensive range of trolleys and rollers at competitive prices, next day delivery from our network of regional warehouses and a dedicated technical support team, we can offer you the best possible service imaginable.
With 62 different nationalities and 57 spoken languages in the company, we can offer customer support in your own language.
We've grown from 2 founders to a company of more than 5000 employees, with offices and distribution facilities on every continent.
The most extensive range of parts for material handling, industrial, construction and agricultural equipment. We continuously grow our offer, with more parts and accessories arriving every day.
We collaborate with local shipping companies to deliver every order within the promised timeframe. To ensure a fast delivery, we ship 95% of orders on the same day of ordering.
Buy your pallet trolleys and rollers in three easy steps
Go to our online shop to unlock our full range of trolleys and rollers. Once you have the access, you will be able to:
- Order your trolleys and rollers directly from TVH through your own software.
- Immediately see the price, lead time, availability, pictures and technical features for every reference.
Already have an account? Log in here.
New to TVH? Follow the three steps below to gain full access to our online shop with trolleys and rollers.
Request your customer account to shop parts online
Submit the application form to specify your business needs and request your customer account.
Our sales team will contact you within 3 business days to talk about your business needs and complete registration.
After your account is set up, you will receive a personal login to our online shop. We will guide you in finding parts and placing your first order.