Do you want to make moving and stacking easier and faster? We have the solution for you: pallet stackers! A stacker is almost identical in use as a pallet truck, but has the ability to reach higher which make stacking your goods a lot easier. In short: an economical, small and light appliance for low to mid-level selective racking applications. Our range provides manual, semi-electric and fully electric stackers. Furthermore, we offer:
- Many stock items to ensure fast delivery.
- Customer support in 42 languages.
- A dedicated technical support team that will provide you the best possible service imaginable.
Create a free account for our online shop. You will get access to a vast range of pallet stackers. Already have an account? Log in now!
Discover our range of pallet stackers
A manual stacker is the perfect solution to transport your load through narrow passages and lift it to the desired height. Both transporting and lifting happens manually, but thanks to the manual pump and handles you can do this in an ergonomic way. In most cases, the stacker is delivered with an additional foot pump for accurate lifting
- Easy lifting thanks to the foot pedal
- Possibility to transport loads through narrow aisles
- Handle at ergonomic height for efficient pumping
Drums or barrels are too heavy to lift or transport yourself, that’s why our drum stacker is the most appropriate solution to get the job done. They are capable of lifting, transporting and tilting drums up to 200 litres. The tilt function ensures easy emptying with minimal physical effort. Even lifting goes fluently thanks to the foot pedal.
- Easy to lift, transport and tilt 200-litre drums
- Can be used for emptying and stacking drums
- 120° tilting function
- Completely mechanical and hydraulic so low maintenance cost
- Compact and reliable mechanism to fix the drum
When lifting manually isn’t an option, why not try an electrically lifting stacker? It’s certainly interesting to work in a more ergonomic and efficient way. Transporting is still done manually, but thanks to the electric lifting function, work can be realised in a shorter time span. These models are built to carry loads up to 1500 kg. A built-in charger and integrated battery come standard with each model.
- Less effort needed thanks to the electric lifting function
- Standard equipped with a built-in charger
- With maintenance-free battery
- Tiller arm provided at an ergonomic height
Looking for a lifting tool specifically designed to promote ergonomic working? Thanks to the work positioner, you decide for yourself what your ideal working height is to carry out your job. This application is the ideal solution to use in areas such as libraries, archives, laboratories, pharmacies and many other places where goods are put on shelves or in drawers manually
- Good manoeuvrability in small spaces
- Designed to work at an ergonomic height
- Maintenance-free batteries and automatic charger
- Non-marking wheels
Our fully electric stackers drive and lift electrically. These models either have a simplex, duplex or triplex mast with capacities up to 1000 kg. A semi-traction battery is ideal for light-duty work, a traction battery is recommended for heavy-duty activities.
- Innovative design
- Ergonomic compact pedestrian stacker
- Ideal for working in very confined spaces
- Safe and comfortable stacking
- Lateral position of the tiller
Have a look at our catalogue
Discover our full product range of material handling equipment in our catalogue. It's divided into different chapters, based on the type of product you need. Almost each chapter contains a guide to help you choose the right product based on technical specifications, conditions of use or easy questions and answers.
Have a look in our material handling equipment catalogue.
Why you should choose us as your pallet stacker supplier
With our comprehensive range of pallet stackers at competitive prices, next day delivery from our network of regional warehouses and a dedicated technical support team, we can offer you the best possible service imaginable.
With 62 different nationalities and 57 spoken languages in the company, we can offer customer support in your own language.
We've grown from 2 founders to a company of more than 5000 employees, with offices and distribution facilities on every continent.
The most extensive range of parts for material handling, industrial, construction and agricultural equipment. We continuously grow our offer, with more parts and accessories arriving every day.
We collaborate with local shipping companies to deliver every order within the promised timeframe. To ensure a fast delivery, we ship 95% of orders on the same day of ordering.
Buy your pallet stackers in three easy steps
Go to our online shop to unlock our full range of pallet stackers. Once you have the access, you will be able to:
- Order your lifting jacks directly from TVH through your own software.
- Save research time and reduce search errors by registering your pallet stackers in our tool. You can personalise your equipment by adding your own reference, images, documents and notes.
- Immediately see the price, lead time, availability, pictures and technical features for every reference.
Already have an account? Log in here.
New to TVH? Follow the three steps below to gain full access to our online shop with pallet stackers.
Request your customer account to shop parts online
Submit the application form to specify your business needs and request your customer account.
Our sales team will contact you within 3 business days to talk about your business needs and complete registration.
After your account is set up, you will receive a personal login to our online shop. We will guide you in finding parts and placing your first order.