TVH is the exclusive distributor of wuBump since 1 March 2012.
Wuylens Engineering has over 25 years of experience in the technical reconstruction of low and high-energy collisions. The company was founded as an engineering & consulting firm but has changed over the years into a manufacturer of safety products for the industry and logistics.
Wuylens Engineering has developed, produced and patented several resilient shock absorbers under the brand name wuBump®.
Why choose wuBump ?
WuBump absorbs the collision energy, reduces the collision damage and enhances the ergonomics of the driver. It is made of resilient copolymers thus returning to its original form after collision.
- Prevents damage to the infrastructure, load and forklift truck
- Prevents neck (whiplash) and back injuries
- Absorbs the energy in case of a collision with the site infrastructure
- Cost-effective (reduced risk of accidents and damage)
- Fits any machine (up to 5 tonnes)
- Easy to mount: your safety, secured in only 10 minutes!
You can find the wuBump shock absorbers in our catalogue Consumables & accessories.