Tie rod ends for truck-mounted forklifts
Product Range Tie rod ends for truck-mounted forklifts
Tie rod ends are attached to both ends of the steering rack. As the pinion rolls over the slotted rack, tie rods help push and pull the front or back tyres as the steering wheel is turned. They transfer the steering force from the steering wheel to the running wheels and help to maintain handling stability.
At TVH, you will find all kinds of tie rod ends for your forklift. We have both cast iron and steel tie rod ends. The bushings inside the tie rod ends can be made of steel or self-lubricating teflon.
We can offer the following types of tie rod ends:
- Tie rod end with outer thread
- Tie rod end with inner thread
- Axial tie rod end with axial joint
- Tie rod end with axial joint
Quality Tie rod ends for truck-mounted forklifts
The tie rod ends are available in different quality levels:
- Made by European manufacturers, such as Fiorella, OCAP, Quadrini … As a result, these are of OEM quality.
- Made by Far Eastern manufacturers.
We have a wide range of tie rod ends from European manufacturers in stock.
- Are you not sure which tie rod end you need? You can search by machine data (MyPartsFinder) or by product-specific data via the technical data sheet (MyProductSearch). Go to MyTotalSource and discover all our references.
- Do you have more questions? Then be sure to contact us. Our product specialists will gladly help you on your way.