Product Range Fork extensions
We offer 2 types of fork extensions:
- Closed version: the extensions consist of a closed sleeve, equipped with a locking shaft and pin, so that the fork extensions are firmly secured to the fork. The fork supports at least 60% of the length of the fork extensions.
- Open version: the extensions are open at the bottom and are equipped with 2 welded strips that keep the fork extensions on the fork. Like the closed version, these extensions are kept in place horizontally by means of a locking shaft and pin, so that they are firmly secured to the fork. The maximum length of the open extensions is equal to the original fork length +50%.
There's a reason why TVH is known as a one-stop shop. In addition to complete fork extensions, you can also contact us for separate locking shafts and pins as spare parts for your fork extensions.
All our fork extensions are painted.
Quality Fork extensions
The fork extensions are in conformity with ISO-standard 13284 and have been extensively tested. All of them are CAM attachments® branded and come supplied with the corresponding quality certificate.
As an extra service we can produce custom-made CAM attachments fork extensions on demand according to your desired length, to fit your current fork section.
By default, every delivery includes a manual and a quality certificate. Sufficient stock of both the spare parts and the fork extensions is available, as a result of which you can benefit from a short delivery time.
- Go to our product special Forks & accessories (REF 38742387) for more technical information.
- Look up your desired fork extension via MyTotalSource. You can refine your search by means of criteria such as:
- heavy-duty or occasional use
- the fork details (width, thickness en length)