Wheels for handling equipment
Product Range Wheels for handling equipment
Depending on the field of application, TVH offers rollers and wheels for pallet trucks and handling equipment in the right material.
You will find rollers, load and traction wheels in different types of material:
- polyurethane + aluminium
- polyurethane + nylon core
- rubber + aluminium
- rubber + nylon
- rubber + steel plate
- rubber + cast iron
- cast iron
Our range of traction wheels includes standard and direct drive wheels, wheels with internal keyway as well as wheels with internal splines. Furthermore, we also offer conical wheels, castors and roller assemblies.
Most of our rollers and wheels are available with or without (sealed) bearings, or with full bore. All bearings are commonly used in pallet trucks and handling equipment. Some wheels are even equipped with bearings with waterproof (WP), labyrinth or special seals, or heavy-duty shielded (HDS) bearings.
Quality Wheels for handling equipment
- Our stock includes wheels and rollers from renowned European manufacturers, as a result of which a great quality is ensured.
- You can choose the correct material according to your application and, in this way, maximise the durability and lifespan of your wheels and rollers.
- All our wheels and rollers have a warranty of 1 year.
- An extensive database of known references.
- A large stock of frequently ordered products, resulting in short lead times.
- Discover our full range of wheels for pallet trucks and handling equipment in our ‘Wheels, Rollers & Castors’ catalogue (REF 31072155). In it, you will find more information such as types, dimensions and technical information.
- Find the right wheels for your pallet truck or handling equipment via MyProductSearch or via MyPartsFinder in MyTotalSource.
- Please contact us if you require more information.