- 28 November 2018
Too much snow in your car parks, work area, aisles … Not looking forward to spending several hours sprinkling salt again?
- 21 August 2018Preventing your pallet truck from failing? Discover the points you can pay attention to in order to use your pallet truck longer and be able to repair it yourself. And this in an efficient and budget-friendly manner, as a result of which you prolong the lifespan of your pallet truck and your bank account.
- 16 July 2018Just think about warehouses, ports ... Every day or multiple times a week, heavy shipments arrive that must be weighed for inspection. Boxes and drums are first dragged from boats or lorries to a pair of scales, after which they leave for their destination. A tough job that often leads to backache. Wouldn't it be better if moving and weighing the goods could be done in one single action?
- 10 July 2018The telehandler. Ideal to lift goods. It picks up a load on its forks and can consequently lift or move the load. Thanks to its telescopic boom, it can reach places other lifting equipment can't. Furthermore, it can be used on rough terrain, which is again not the case for all machines.
- 04 July 2018Time is money … Everyone has heard this saying, but working hastily can lead to unpleasant and dangerous situations.
- 04 July 2018A wide variety of tyres can be found on the market. This makes it hard to select the correct tyre. The choice for the right tyre is influenced by where and how you use the machine. It is very important to think in advance about what surface the machine is used on. Furthermore, also the maximum permitted speed and ambient temperature affect your search for the correct tyre.
- 07 June 2018A good functioning of your tractor is essential to keep your company running like a well-oiled machine. Of course maintenance plays a crucial role in this. Below, we give you 3 quick tips to keep your tractor in optimal condition and which allow you to save a lot of unnecessary costs!
- 04 June 2018When working with batteries, it’s not unusual to experience a reduction in battery life. Over 50% of all battery issues are not related to the battery itself but rather to the inefficient charging methods or an incompatibility between the charger and batteries, you can read more about this in the blog post How do I correctly charge traction batteries?
- 04 June 2018When you purchase a new battery charger, it is very important to take certain things into account before plugging it into the socket. If an incorrect action is performed, your new battery charger could fail. What exactly do you need to pay attention to? Let's give you a summary.