TELEHANDLER PARTS & ACCESSORIES
Telehandlers are very versatile machines that make it possible to lift goods. They are also known as telescopic handlers, but unlike a normal forklift truck, a telehandler can lift loads very high thanks to its extending boom. Attachments can also be fitted to the boom to make the machine even more versatile. By fitting a basket for example, it can be used as a mobile elevating work platform.
The telehandler is widely used for industrial, construction and agricultural applications.
Telehandlers are available in both a fixed and a rotating version. Fixed telehandlers can only lift and extend. With a rotating telehandler on the other hand, the turret can rotate 360°, making it possible to carry out various tasks without having to move the machine. In other words, it combines both crane and forklift functions. We can offer the necessary spare parts and accessories for both types of telehandlers.
Makes and models
With over 210 000 stock items and over 3 125 000 known references, TVH offers you a wide range of parts for telehandlers.
Our parts and accessories are suitable for:
Ausa - Bobcat - Case - Caterpillar - CLAAS - Deutz-Fahr - Dieci - Faresin - Genie - Gradall - Haulotte - Ingersoll Rand - JCB - JLG - John Deere - Komatsu - Liebherr - Lull - Magni - Manitou - Massey Ferguson - Matbro - Merlo - New Holland - Sky Trak - Terex - …
We can guarantee short delivery times thanks to our large stock. Didn’t find the telehandler part you are looking for? Contact us today to find out more about our complete offer; we are happy to help you out.
Thanks to our quality parts, we want to ensure that your telehandler remains in good shape and operational at all times. Some telehandler parts are even available in both new and rebuilt condition. Our offer includes engine parts, transmission parts, drive axle parts, hydraulic parts, cabin parts, tyres, windshields and glazing parts …
Windows are indispensable for telehandlers. For this, we gladly refer you to our Glassinter catalogue. With the brand Glassinter, TVH builds on more than 35 years of experience in the glazing industry. In the catalogue, you can find the result of this: a unique range of windshields and glazing for telehandlers and other industrial machines.
In addition to quality parts, we also offer quality accessories, such as synthetic ground support and stabiliser plates, lights, twiggy seals, document holders, paints … Discover more about these telehandler accessories below:
With our very own brand CAM attachments, you will find many attachments for your telehandler, such as loading buckets, hay clamps and forks. All of these attachments are ideal for telehandlers, thanks to their great quality and excellent durability. Go to www.camattachments.com and discover the full range of telehandler attachments.
WHY CHOOSE TVH?
- From the simplest pallet truck to the heaviest forklift, from the smallest nut to the complete chassis: you will find it all at TVH. We are your global one-stop shop for parts and accessories for material handling, industrial and agricultural equipment.
- Our technically skilled employees are trained to understand the unique requirements of each brand and machine and provide professional service for all your technical questions.
- We offer customer support in 37 languages to restrict language barriers to an absolute minimum.
- We offer same-day shipment, next-day delivery to all our customers.
- Easily search for parts online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to find what you need, when you need it. Our online platform MyTotalSource gives you real-time pricing and availability and ensures your part is in stock when you order for the fastest possible delivery.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
- Do you want an overview of our range of telehandler spare parts and accessories? Then be sure to check out our brochure “Telehandlers, rough terrain forklifts & small earth-moving equipment: parts & accessories”.
- Search for your telehandler parts and accessories via MyProductSearch or via MyPartsFinder in MyTotalSource.
- Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact us.