TVH is permanently expanding its range of parts and accessories for:
- handling equipment
- telehandlers and rough-terrain forklifts
- aerial work platforms
- scrubbers & sweepers
- port & container handling
- terminal/yard tractors
- mini-excavators & skid steer loaders
- tow tractors
- side loaders
- load and people carriers
- truck-mounted forklifts
- tail lifts
Our database contains over 37 000 000 references and we have more than 680 000 stock items. Every day, about 1200 to 1500 purchase orders are sent to our over 1800 suppliers worldwide.
Our success is based on a durable relationship with our suppliers. Suppliers who guarantee a swift delivery at competitive prices for parts who satisfy the quality standards of TVH and the product requirements.
Structure & organisation
The Materials Department’s purchase staff at TVH's headquarters in Belgium counts different groups:
- Brand advisors: they develop, purchase, manage and provide technical support for items related to an OE brand (Linde, Clark, etc.)
- Product advisors: they develop, purchase, manage and provide technical support for items related to a specific product category (bearings, hydraulics, etc.)
- Sourcing team: scans the market for possible new sources by visiting trade fairs, browsing the internet, etc.
Prospect suppliers are thoroughly screened and evaluated on different aspects. The sourcing team sets up first contacts with new suppliers. After a successful first delivery, they hand over the account to the brand or product advisors.
Prospect suppliers are requested to provide a full detail of their product range, part numbers and samples for quality checks. These samples are subject to thorough tests by our Quality Control Department, which has a variety of testing and measuring tools at its disposal:
- Hardness tester
- 3D measurement
- Various test benches, some of which were developed in-house
All inbound shipments are checked for compliance with TVH’s order specifications using technical data sheets, drawings, pictures, test reports and other information stored in our database.
Once approved, the parts receive an internal code and label, and are individually packed and stocked.
Performance of active suppliers
TVH regularly rates active suppliers’ performance in
- Product quality: equal to OEM in use, life cycle and dimensions, with warranty on all parts
- Packaging of the goods supplied
- Overall reliability: on time deliveries, availability, pricing, response time to inquiries, etc.
|Consumables & accessories||Electrical supply & accessories|
|Electrical control systems & components||Electrical equipment & accessories|
|Electric motors & parts||Hydraulics|
|Starters, ignition & fuel systems||Engines, filters, cooling & exhaust|
|Steering and drive train||Brakes and cables|
|Tyres, wheels & castors||Forks, masts & attachments|
|Cabs, seats & hoods||Hand pallet trucks parts|
|Sweepers, scrubbers & parts||Aerial work platform & telehandler parts|