THE MTS CONTEST RUNS FROM 2 AUGUST UNTIL 10 OCTOBER 2021
Simply place your next order on TVH’s e-commerce platform mytotalsource.tvh.com and use MyPartsFinder to go into the draws. Find all terms and conditions below or contact your branch for more info.
All individual MyTotalSource users are eligible to win a Weber Backyard Hero Genesis II E-4115 Gas Barbecue (LPG)
All individual MyTotalSource users are eligible to win a Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker 47 cm
All individual MyTotalSource users are eligible to win one of five Forklift Lego Technic models
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is TVH Australia of 60 Bernoulli St, Darra, 4076, QLD. ABN 67 117 701 587. This is also the location where all the draw will take place.
- Current and former employees and their families or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Details on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Details of how to enter the competition can be found below.
- The competition will run from Monday, August 2, 2021 (02/08/2021) and continue until Sunday, October 10, 2021, at 5 pm AEST (10/10/2021). One entry will be added to the draw for each order placed that meets the conditions of entry.
- Customers who place an order online using TVH’s MyTotalSource or use MyPartsFinder will go into the draw to win the prize
Period 1 - 2 August until 15 August. Every order placed in MyTotalSource gives a chance to win.
Period 2 - 16 August until 29 August use of MyPartsFinder qualifies for a chance to win.
Period 3 - 30 September until 12 September Every order placed in MyTotalSource gives a chance to win.
Period 4 - 13 September until 26 September use of MyPartsFinder qualifies for a chance to win.
Period 5 - 27 September until 10 October Every order placed in MyTotalSource gives a chance to win.
Customers that qualify 4 out of the 5 periods will go into the draw to win the First Prize and Second prize.
- When an order is cancelled entry into the draw is automatically removed.
- The total Prize pool for the promotion is $3,500.00 GST inclusive. This will consist of the below prizes
- Five Forklift Lego Technic
- One Weber Backyard Hero Genesis II E-4115 Gas Barbecue (LPG)
- One Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker 47 cm
- No responsibility will be accepted for lost, incomplete, malicious or damaged entries
- The promoter will contact those customers who win the draw in order to redeem their prize. The draw date for the Webber Backyard Hero and Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker will be October 31, 2020. The five Forklift Lego Technic models will be drawn every two weeks from the date the promotion starts.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
Printing error(s) and other quality control matters will not be used to refuse redemption of instant win prizes.
No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. Prizes are not transferable and are subject to availability. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value and specification without prior notice.
If any Prizes remain unclaimed the promoter will redraw them 2 weeks after the first draw.
The promoter will arrange for the prizes to be shipped to the winners, at the expense of the promoter.
The winners will be notified via telephone and e-mail on the dates of the respective draws (see number 10). All winners will also be published on https://www.tvh.com/en-au for a period of a minimum of 30 days after each prize has been claimed.
The promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes lost in transit by a third-party logistics provider.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating they are 18 years of age or older, and that they are permitted to enter competitions of this nature in the country in which they reside.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
License numbers will be displayed in the disclaimer of all related marketing material (flyers, advertisements, https://www.tvh.com/en-au) during the competition period.