Important message for TVH customers: communication 2nd of October 2019
Brexit has given many of us some serious headaches lately. TVH tries to make the most of the situation by adapting processes that will make it easier for us to work together.
By centralising some of the processes via TVH UK Ltd we are convinced that our relationship will be even smoother and that together we can look forward to a prosperous future.
Some of these changes will temporarily involve a short transitional phase. Of course, we will always be there to assist you during this phase.
You can re-read our earlier announcement that you received on the 19th of September 2019 to stay fully up to date.
What changes and what stays the same as of the 7th of October 2019?
- TVH UK Ltd platform = default platform
- Entry of new orders and new offers
- Returns requests for orders placed after the 7th of October 2019
- TVH Parts NV platform
- Consult history of orders and offers placed before the 7th of October 2019
- Returns request for orders placed before the 7th of October 2019
- Prices for goods stocked in Belgium will remain "ex-works" prices.
- Prices for goods stocked in the UK and delivered to the UK Mainland on a standard road delivery will remain "carriage included" prices.
- Prices for goods stocked in the UK and delivered to Islands and Highlands plus any residential mainland addresses or for next day delivery, will have an "extra charge for carriage".
Weekly Truck Shipments (WTS) from Belgium stock
- The new courier code for WTS orders will be WTSHA
- Conditions for WTS have been updated
Sending back returns
- Return of goods needs to be arranged by the customer and ALL returns need to be sent back to our Coventry address (see address below).
- To return goods for repair please contact us via e-mail or phone.
This is a process in evolution and will be adapted according to the progress of our new warehouse in Kidderminster.
In case of any uncertainties, please do not hesitate to contact us, we'll gladly clarify them.
Your Sales Team
T +44 2476 585 030 • F +44 2476 585 031
firstname.lastname@example.org • www.tvh.com
TVH UK Ltd
Unit 17, Paragon Way
We keep you up to date on our Brexit page, where you can find all previous communications.